The vision of the YUHSD Migrant Program is to “Empower and Motivate students to graduate and be college, career and community ready.”
- Have qualifying employment within the last 36 months due to the parents/guardians agricultural employment (such as fieldwork, packing, diaries, fishery, etc).
- Have a qualifying move from another school district, city, state or county due to the parents/guardian agricultural employment or because of economic necessity.
- Student must be between the ages of 3-21
- Outside the school day tutoring
- PASS Program to recover/earn graduation credit during the year and in the summer
- Migrant Summer Academy
- School supplies and class fees
- Regular meetings with Migrant Advisor
- Cap & Gown
- Vision Exams and 1 set of eyeglasses
- GED study materials and test fee